How it works

Who's got the time to journal daily? You do.

1. Read the daily writing prompt.
2. Push "Play" on the timer on the right side of the screen.
3. Spend 60 seconds or less writing a response to the daily prompt.

You may respond in the "Comments" section of each post, if your response is family-friendly. Or you can write in your own journal or blog. If you respond in a public blog post, post the link in the comments and share it with us. Also feel free to use the "Comments" section for informal discussion about the responses that are posted.

Today, take a minute to write!

Questions? Check out this link for The One-Minute Writer Q&A, including comment guidelines and copyright information.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Today's Writing Prompt: Blanket

Today's prompt: blanket
Use your imagination today!

6 comments:

june calender said...

blankets of snow outside on the lawn

now, happily melted away, gone,
blankets of dust on all the tables
"dusting", to me is a fable,
no blankets on my bed, I don't own one
I make quilts because quilting is fun.

C. Beth said...

I am working on crocheting a HUGE afghan. It's the first one I've made. I've been working on it for a year or so, with a huge break in the winter as I worked on my crochet orders. It's really a satisfying project that literally warms me as I make it larger and larger.

AriadneAranea said...

My blanket post. x

http://ariadnearanea.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/remembrance/

Alyssa Dean said...

My blanket post: http://scribbleholic.blogspot.com/2013/03/one-minute-writer.html

Carla Hurst-Chandler said...

Memories and Moments
spent with lovers and friends and family
are my quilt...

Lillian Nedeau said...

I have a quilt I was given for my 25th wedding anniversary. Each square was hand made by my family and friends. Counted cross, applique, paint and embroidered. Then my sister from Idaho hand quilted it tracing family hands. It is my most precious keepsake.