How it works

Who's got the time to journal daily? You do.

1. Read the daily writing prompt.
2. Push "Play" on the timer on the right side of the screen.
3. Spend 60 seconds or less writing a response to the daily prompt.

You may respond in the "Comments" section of each post, if your response is family-friendly. Or you can write in your own journal or blog. If you respond in a public blog post, post the link in the comments and share it with us. Also feel free to use the "Comments" section for informal discussion about the responses that are posted.

Today, take a minute to write!

Questions? Check out this link for The One-Minute Writer Q&A, including comment guidelines and copyright information.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Best Things

What item in your home is your favorite?

4 comments:

Carla Hurst-Chandler said...

A flat semi oval light-coloured beach stone from Big Sur, California about as big as my hand. The husband-person and I picked it up on our last trip to California together. It sits on an end table atop my TBR stack and makes me smile.

Yeah. A rock.

Ron. Lavalette said...

It's time-related. 4:30 AM:Coffee Machine; 10:pm-ish: Bed; In Between: Keyboard.

Amayrani Franco said...

I would have to say my desk. It was handed down to my fiancée by her grandma and it's lovely. It faces the sunlight and serves as desk, vanity, and nail painting station.

Amapola said...

Old photo album
Reminds me all my family's history
Remains with me
No matter where I move to
Those white and black pictures
Give me grounding and peace