How it works

Who's got the time to journal daily? You do.

1. Read the daily writing prompt.
2. Push "Play" on the timer on the right side of the screen.
3. Spend 60 seconds or less writing a response to the daily prompt.

You may respond in the "Comments" section of each post, if your response is family-friendly. Or you can write in your own journal or blog. If you respond in a public blog post, post the link in the comments and share it with us. Also feel free to use the "Comments" section for informal discussion about the responses that are posted.

Today, take a minute to write!

Questions? Check out this link for The One-Minute Writer Q&A, including comment guidelines and copyright information.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Accident

Describe the circumstances of an accident you've been in. Car, plane, boat, bike - any kind.

3 comments:

Amayrani Franco said...

My fiancée and I had just had a lovely day at the beach and were headed back to our apartment. Right as we were about to enter the gate; anther car stopped right in the middle of it and started reversing; she honked and tried backing up, but it happened far too quickly. The bed of his truck ended up on top of her hood; worst of all? Because he was driving his mother in law's truck, his insurance didn't even pay for the damage!!

Goddessofhome said...

As I quickly turned my K-car around to take a parking spot open on the opposite side of the road, my driver's side bumper smashed into a vehicle hiding in my blind spot.

Lillian Nedeau said...

This dates me...before car seats for kids were required, even before seatbelts were installed in cars I was stopped at a red light in down town Kalamazoo. A car rear ended my Super Sport pushing me into the intersection. I hit the dash. My 2 year old in the back was fine but gangs of young teens on the street scared me so much I just kept driving toward home. Very scary experience.